What You Cannot See

What you cannot see is...

...that i believe in you the way i believe the sun will rise in the morning.
...that you are better than anyone i've ever known.
...that the worst moments with you are still better than any without you.
...that there is nothing said flippantly.
...that i feel your hurt more than you can possibly know
...that your dreams are important to me.
...that whatever i am doesn't really matter to me right now.
...that i only wish the very best for you.
...that i know that your character is impeccable.
...that i am secure in how trustworthy you are.
...that i still feel the same way I did about you before any of this started.
...that no matter what happens, i still care about you.
...that you make me happier than anyone else (except maybe the little men)
...that you are a beautiful soul, a rare treasure.
...that your friendship cannot be more cherished to me.
...that you make me a little crazy - in a good way.
...that the memories i have of you are some of the best of my life.
...that you are more like Jesus to me than I've ever known anyone to be.
...that you teach me things even when you're not trying.
...that you are more than i could ever have ever imagined.
...that you really are irreplaceable to me.
...that you are missed like oxygen stolen from a room.
...that you ....well....i just miss you.

Comments

Popular Posts