30 Days of Gratitude 1.18-1.21

there is so much to be thankful for! I've kept tabs over the last few days...but just haven't had a chance to sit and write. I have some now and I'm excited. I'm going to write a list b/c it's just too much! 


- rainstorms and thunderstorms
- homemade tortillas
- super fluffy white clouds
- beautiful sunshiny humid-free days. 
- Of Monsters & Men's song "The King & Lionheart"
- Pretty makeup.
- being tackled with hugs by 4th-6th grade girls. 
- the magnificent privilege of God's presence. 
- God's word. 
- text bombs at 1am from a friend's broken phone. Made me smile.
- Superhero movies. 
- tears. 
- smiles. 
- mascara
- The David Crowder Band. 
- phone calls with my "Wifey" 
- witty writing. 
- encouraging words. 
- the story of Joseph in Genesis. 
- the story of Exodus. 
- My friend, Kim and how much she loves and supports me. 
- family. 
- Jesus family. 
- Communion. 
- Dead spiders (because they're not alive, obviously)
- Laughing with my dad and mom. 
- Reading bedtime stories to Micah. 
- How to Train Your Dragon. 
- New Music from Sigur Ros! 
- Chocolate. 
- Fajitas
- Witty people on Twitter, I LOVE that. 
- taking little man to school. 
- watching little man play soccer. 
- adventure days with a good friend. 
- laughing until my sides hurt with a friend. 
- adventures in general. 
- big brothers. 
- birthday celebrations. 
- Red Wine
- Otterbox Cases
- Hot coffee. 
- Sushi! 
- soft and cushy blankets. 
- Thunder
- memories. 
- chamomile tea. 
- freedom to read a book I want to read. 
- getting to pray with brothers & sisters in Jesus. 
- Hiking shoes. 
- Instagram
- My guitar. 
- Bon Iver
- Hope. 
- Redemption. 
- Freedom. 
- Music in general. 
- purple toenail polish. 
- skinny jeans. 
- yellow shoes. 
- best friend hugs. 
- my friends Lauren, Josh & Alicia's Facebook statuses - Which always make me smile or burst into laughter. 
- Favorite old comedy shows. 
- Quoting Zoolander with my bestie. 
- "you're killin' me smalls!"
- a dad who thinks I'm beautiful. 
- any chance I get to experience God's presence. 
- the way God shows me things in visual images. 
- Happy days. 
- Long days when I fall into bed, because it means I've been busy and had a full day. 
- inspiring quotes. 
- good books. 
- personal emails. 
- poetry. 
- theology. 
- love. 
- dreams. 
- breathing in air each morning and exhaling the next moment. 
- BEING in the moment. 
- This season of life (good, bad or indifferent), thankful for it. 
- Transparency at BRCC. 
- Being ready. Let's go. 
- Beditme. 
- Warm water. 
- Movie posters. 
- beautiful light. 




There's so much more to say and be thankful for. But I am just going to say, tonight, and the last few days, I'm humbled by the gifts God has given, moment's he's breathed in my heart, and the movement of His hand in my life. I love Him. Thankful for this life. Thankful for the opportunity to express my gratitude. 



Comments

Popular Posts