Stirring

There have been avalanches in my heart all week.

There is something stirring in the deep waters of my soul and I'm alternately excited and nervous about it.

Last year started with reading a book called "Ruthless Trust" and it marked a year long journey of beginning to walk right into that. It's still going.

God is tugging at my heart in something that I've been praying about for years. Maybe He's going to move things into place soon.

Tonight, I find myself thirsting after Living Water in a new way.

I do believe, but God knows, I need much help in my unbelief because I struggle with unbelief in ways that even I can not identify sometimes.

Comments

  1. Thirst is such a powerful word that defines how God wants us to respond to Him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts