The Little Girl Inside Me



There was a pink balloon dancing down Enterprise Drive today. Little girl party pink - sweet, happy and twirling its way down the black topped road.

I wondered who the bouncy and felicitous balloon was missing, where it was heading. I wondered who's life was given a few moments of happy because of that pink balloon.

On this beautifully sunshiny day, with puffy white clouds, azure skies and breezes tickling green leaves and grass, that balloon brought me a few happy moments. I saw it dance. I saw it twirl like a ballerina unfettered. It made me want to go outside and dance with it...or someone.

The little girl inside of me with frilly pink all around the edges came out of hiding today and smiled. All because of the pink balloon dancing down Enterprise Drive.


Comments

Popular Posts