30 Days of Gratitude - the final post

I didn't stray from my gratitude - but I just made a quick trip out of town, and had a few other things happen that didn't allow for me to be able to post. I'm concluding the gratitude month with a list of things I'm thankful for - just going to get to writing and stop when it gets longer than you're willing to read....or maybe longer than I'm willing to read. :) 


- "Came to My Rescue" by Hillsong United.
- Cooler than usual temperatures this week.
- air conditioning that works.
- my parents
- my nephews' voices - nothing sweeter sounding.
- being silly with my best friend. I've missed her.
- 80's fantasy flicks and people who understand them.
- the community of good tunes.
- "Home" by Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros
- Rainy days
- Electric blue skies with white puffy clouds
- Sunshine
- Naps, pillows and cozy blankets (and the combination of those three things)
- laughing with a friend.
- The Big Bang Theory
- Holly, Betsy, Kim & Crystal - love our text conversations.
- Having a job (finally) and the anticipation of pay day.
- flip flop weather.
- God's word - it's truth is setting me free.
- Hope.
- Letting the Light into the places of wounding in my heart.
- Proverbs 3:5-6; Joshua 1:9-10; Psalm 118:8; 2 Thes. 3:3 & other verses this week.
- Sarcasm
- Reminders of good things
- Memories - good and bad.
- Frozen Pizza
- a lovely glass of red wine.
- little soccer players.
- Sunsets
- my cozy blue couch.
- Netflix
- That God is the same yesterday, today and always.
- Hugs (even though I don't get them nearly as much as my heart longs for)
- Of Monsters & Men, Mumford & Sons, Brooke Fraser, Audrey Assad & Other hope-filled tunes.
- Doctor Who (I'm partial to the 10th Doctor, myself)
- Our backyard, deck and view.
- Familiar books.
- cracking jokes via text message.
- words of encouragement (also something I don't get nearly enough of)
- waking up and hearing my friend Holly sing in my head "we need you to remind us..."
- stringed instruments
- my favorite canadian
- instant message conversations.
- my nepal blanket.
- weak faith.
- accusations and lies - push me harder to fight for the truth.
- "Frail" by Jars of Clay *Jars of Clay in general, actually*
- Passion
- pressing on.
- cute jewelry and fun pretty things
- loving words, hands and hearts that surround me when I'm feeling worthless.
- breaking.
- healing.
- peace and silence with God.



Comments

Popular Posts