Thankful Thursday (ed. 2.1)

Once upon a time, in another blog-land there existed this thing called "Thankful Thursdays" and it was the best way that God changed my heart and inclined it to a place where it looked a wee bit more like His own. I'm re-installing this tradition here on this blog. In that once upon a time, I looked forward to each Thursday and writing on thankfuls, I am again. Let's get moving!

Today, I'm Thankful for....

...a spicy, honey sweetened chai tea served to my door by a sweet mama worried about my po' lil tummy.

...Coming home to a series of episodes of Criminal Minds (a favorite show, almost like comfort food in an odd way)

...a day of retail therapy, laughter, relaxation, encouragement and God-talk with my lovely parents.

...the lesson of relying on God for full comfort, letting Him come in when I need comfort instead of depending on any person...it leaves nothing but beauty for me to see each day.

...Glorious sunsets after serious thunderstorms.

...Maggiano's and Creme Brulee for lunch! YUM!

...Romans 8:1 & Aaron Keyes song "Not Guilty Anymore"

..."Burn Us Up" by Shane & Shane. Yeah, that song is my jam. Love it.

...Answered prayer - it is so cool to get to be a part of what God's doing in anything. Man, what an incredible privilege!

...Fall. It's here. I smell it, I sense it, I taste it, I see it happening all around me. I love fall with all of my heart. Taste it, breathe it, experience it. Time to pull out my hoodies and slightly cooler weather shoes. :) Hooray!

...Ideas. I have ideas pouring into and through my head like water. Design, creative things, stories, poems....all of it. I just am full of ideas.

...Sales. I got a bang up deal on a bag for school today. So amazing I can't even talk about it, it's so awesome. :)

...Cuddly blankets, the hope of a new TV (eeeeee!) and shopping for furniture! Exciting.

...Bedtime. I love me some sleepy-ness. Ok, pillow, let's do this thing! :)

Comments

Popular Posts