On days like today

the weather seems bleak and dreary.
my heart feels cracked and dry
my arms are tired and weary
and the only answer is to cry.

saltwater rain falls
and everything in me empties
as my heart reaches and calls
to the only Savior who sees

_____

Yesterday wasn't so great. But thanks to encouragement of sweet sisters, I'm thankful to begin this day anew.

God's word to encourage:
Psalm 17:6-8

6 I call on you, my God, for you will answer me;
turn your ear to me and hear my prayer.
7 Show me the wonders of your great love,
you who save by your right hand
those who take refuge in you from their foes.
8 Keep me as the apple of your eye;
hide me in the shadow of your wings

~ I'm the apple of His eye, hidden in the shadow of His wings ~



And with that, I'm going to rest today, He is all I need and I'm running to His arms. He loves me and conquers ALL things.

Comments

  1. My verse for the week is Ps. 68:19 - Blessed be the the LORD, who daily bares our burden, the GOD of our salvation. I'm praying for you, dear sister. ~ L

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts