Dreams

...we interrupt your regularly scheduled blog series for this important announcement...

Dreams do come true sometimes. Except I hope that the weirdo dream of an elephant being washed in soapy stuff my mom made that I fell into outside of a McDonald doesn't come true. That was strange beyond even my ability to grasp.

So it seems that a MA in History is awaiting me with my name on it. I'm fairly excited about the prospect. A Master's in Education was alright, but the thought of studying History for a terminal degree and the ability to teach in community college....THAT makes me light up inside like a Christmas tree.

When I left the chair of the History Department's office this morning, I was shaking, I was so excited.

Here's hoping.

I'm blown away that this might actually happen.

Comments

Popular Posts