Early Morning Revelations

Waking up after a long, good night of sleep is such a pleasant experience. What's even more pleasant is the fact that there's this ridiculous technology by by bedside that allows me to read my bible before my feet even hit the ground. Pretty cool, huh? Not only that, but CH Spurgeon's morning & evening devotional is on the thing too. (my phone is super cool) What fun to wake and roll over, grab that lil phone and turn the focus of my day over to Jesus.

Today I was reading and there was this quote in my Spurgeon Devotion:

"If Christ were only a cistern, we might soon exhaust his fulness, but who can drain a fountain?"

It took me a minute to process that. I hope you take some time to meditate on that truth. I'm so glad I will never be able to exhaust his fullness. Ever.

-
Peace to you today...

Comments

Popular Posts