Orphans, Kingdoms

From the day I first heard the Blue Ridge Community Church (my church) was involved in reaching, ministering, and supporting orphans in Nepal (who are Tibetan refugees), I began asking God to give me an opportunity to go there: To meet Dolma and Arjun; to let God use this deeply implanted heart for orphans in some way; to see a part of the world otherwise disconnected from my very Western upbringing; to worship God with my Tibetan and Nepalese brothers and sisters. All of this and much more.

It's happening.

I'm stunned.

Details to come.

More info about the Trust Home here


To close today, pray for me as you think of it, and here's a little Brooke Fraser to end this post.





Comments

  1. What an amazing blessing! I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts