Where I fail...

Yesterday, our lesson in Kids Stuff was about how Faithful God is. I had to explain to the girls in my group what that meant was that God never let's us down and is always dependable. I fail to believe this very often. And am in a season of struggling to hang on to that truth. It is a simple truth, but one so desperately hard to stay the course in knowing.

This morning, I decided I needed to start looking at God to show me what He says about me, so I won't fall into places where I cannot see myself as God does. Also a very easy place to fail. I found these words that really are more for me, but maybe you need to read them too.


You say, "It's impossible.”
God says, “All things are possible.” (Luke 18:27)
You say, "I'm too tired."
God says, “I will give you rest.” (Matthew 11:28-30)
You say, "Nobody really loves me."
God says, “I love you.” (John 3:16 & John 3:34)
You say, "I can't go on."
God says, “My grace is sufficient for you.” (Psalm 91:15 & II Corinthians 12:9)
You say, "I don’t know which way to turn."
God says, “I will direct your steps.” (Proverbs 3:5-6)
You say, “I can't do it."
God says, “Through Me you can do all things.” (Philippians 4:13)
You say, "I'm not able."
God says, “I am able.” (II Corinthians 9:8)
You say, "It's not worth it."
God says, “It will be worth it.” (Roman 8:28)
You say, "I can't forgive myself."
God says, “I forgive you.” (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)
You say, "I can't manage."
God says, “I will supply all your needs.” (Philippians 4:19)
You say, "I'm afraid."
God says, “I have not given you a spirit of fear.” (II Timothy 1:7)
You say, "I'm always worried and frustrated."
God says, “Cast all your cares on ME.” (I Peter 5:7)
You say, "I don't have enough faith."
God says, “I've given everyone a measure of faith.” (Romans 12:3)
You say, "I'm not smart enough."
God says, “I give you wisdom.” (I Corinthians 1:30)
You say, “I feel all alone.”
God says, “I will never leave you or forsake you.” (Hebrews 13:5)

Thank You, Jesus for always having a positive answer for all of my failing & faltering thoughts. I'm thankful for this. 
And grace. 


Comments

Popular Posts